1., according to wheel size, there are three models of children's bicycles: 12 inch, 14 inch and 16 inch. Of course, there are bigger sizes, but they don't belong to the category of children's bicycles.
2., according to the tire material, it can be divided into two types: the ordinary inflatable rubber tire and the solid tire. Solid tires are generally used for children's bicycles with a size of 12 inches or even smaller.
3. in accordance with the different functions can be divided into sliding car, ordinary children bicycle, children bicycle, children bicycle electric folding.
Previous: The Size Of A Child's Bicycle
Next: No Information
- The Size Of A Child's Bicycle
- How Do You Choose The Right Bike For Your Child?
- Problems To Be Paid Attention To When Buying A ...
- Should There Be A File For Child's Bike?
- How To Choose A Suitable Baby Stroller For Your...
- How To Use The Walker Correctly
- Precautions For The Use Of A Walker
- Is The Portable Safety Seat Safe
- Characteristics Of Children's Tricycle
- The Benefits Of Cycling To Children