1. mark the diameter of the wheel. Generally speaking, 12 inches (inches), 16 inches and 20 inches refers to the diameter of the wheel. The inch refers to the inch, and is equal to 2.54 centimeters per inch. Therefore, the wheel of the 16 inch bicycle should be 40.6 centimeters in diameter and the diameter of the largest 29 inch bicycle should be 73.7 centimeters.
2. mark the height of the frame. In addition to the type of bicycle that is based on wheel diameter, there is a saying that the height of the frame is right. The height of the frame refers to the length from the bottom of the pedals to the top of the seat poles. The 15 inch bicycle under this label is usually suitable for children with height of 150 cm -165 cm.
3., no matter the diameter of the wheel or the height of the frame, the bicycle type is mainly used to indicate the height of the bicycle. Of course, the higher the bike is, the longer it will be, and the handlebar will also be wider.
- Classification Of Children's Bicycles
- How Do You Choose The Right Bike For Your Child?
- Problems To Be Paid Attention To When Buying A ...
- Should There Be A File For Child's Bike?
- How To Choose A Suitable Baby Stroller For Your...
- How To Use The Walker Correctly
- Precautions For The Use Of A Walker
- Is The Portable Safety Seat Safe
- Characteristics Of Children's Tricycle
- The Benefits Of Cycling To Children
- Caro Baby Children Products Co.,Ltd Participate...